The mission of Citylight Church is to make disciples of Jesus to the glory of God, and our family ministries’ missions are no different. Citylight’s family ministries seek to partner with parents and point our children and teens toward Jesus, that they might also become his disciples.
Citylight Kids exists to support parents in the incredible call of disciple-making. We do this by using every opportunity to teach the gospel and to point children to Christ so that God can be at work in their hearts to save and transform.
Citylight Kids provides age-appropriate programming during every Sunday morning gathering at all of our congregations.
- Citylight Manayunk: Infants through Elementary
- Citylight Center City: Infants through Elementary
- Citylight Delco: Infants through Kindergarten
Citylight Students exists to make disciples of Jesus among middle and high school students. In Citylight Students, we accomplish this mission in three key ways:
- Sunday Mornings: Students gather weekly at 10am to study and apply God’s Word.
- Discipleship Groups: Students meet with leaders of the same gender for more focused discipleship.
- Activities: Students gather to spend time with one another in environments welcoming to unchurched friends.